Saturday, June 29, 2024

Madal 27.

Karpanai Madal 27. Dear Loving Mummy, Received your letter and noted the contents.Happy that you are eagerly waiting to join with Dad to Tirunelveli for few years because of your in law's old native state.If i remember grand father worked in Tirunelveli for few years and in his last posting in Tenkasi he settled there.Grand mother's love and affection in front of me.I am eagerly counting my journey date for another two days .Today one new friend joined in our office and he also hails from Tirunelveli thachanallur and his dad was retired head master made me happy.Since mummy is more interested in staying Tirunelveli i am also happy.South Indian states has tradition and culture with religiousback ground was not an exaggerated one.Nothing more to pen.By god's grace i will be there soon to see my loving daddy and mummy. Longing to see your Obedient son

No comments: