Thursday, August 1, 2024

Madal 60.

Dear loving and obedient son, Received your letter and you expressed your love and affction on your Mummy's sarees wearing and gracefulness with respect shows how you respect elders especially Mummy.I am really proud to have you as my loving and obedient son and i sincerly pray god that if i have next birth you should be my son .Coming from my bottom and your inclination to take care of me in my later age you have decided not to marry was still in my mind and i admire your strong will power.Dad is fine.Today we are planning to go totown temple and on the way just for a change we want to have tiffin in the newly opened restaurant in Nellai lodge.Idlies and other dishes was nice told by dad's friend is the reason we are planning.Take care Loving caringand affectionate Mummy

No comments: