Friday, August 9, 2024

Madal 70.

Dear Loving and Obedient son, Received your letter appreciating your grandpa and his devotion to Thayar and the name he has given to me Ambujam.Ever since the name was bestowed to me by my loving dad i was not only studying well in early school days ,but also inculcated by my dad with good moral stories which is very essential for children and also good manners.Later i followed his foot steps when you are born.You also taken interest and grasp what all the things i taught.More than that we both have bonding as mummy and obedient son till today and i am confident itwill continue because of the oath you have taken.How ever i am happy few days my mind is disturbed due to some unknown factor which i am unable to explain.Daddy told me i should relax and pray more.Nothing more to add. Take care and regards to all friends Loving affectionate Mummy

No comments: