Thursday, August 8, 2024

Madal 67.

Madal67. Dear loving Mummy, Received your letter and noted the contents.One of your admirable Good qualities i admit .In the previous temple visit i observed your star name on that day only which you have forgotten Gotham admitted was admirable.As you have mentioned the new channel my lunchbox friend's mummy was alsowatching told her to see me that was coincidence.What ever mummy doesothers follow shows the right path.Yesterday I prayed in the temple and done archanai with star and Gotham.They gave prasadam Chakaraipongal which you like and told to the doctor friend accidently came to temple.she replied you are Mummy's boy and you are blessed.she asked your name and told divine one and very common in our community .I was also taken a back Ambujam mummy name was not only divine but also respectful.I want to share this and namaskaram to dad. Loving and obedient son

No comments: