Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Madal 66.

Dear Loving and Obedient Son, Received your letter and happy to note your observations on me either in manners or in religious habits i have inculcated to you made me more proud about you.Yesterday i met one friend in the shopping complex and she was more practical and adviced me in general never have attachment to any thing and her reasons was convinced me.I am happy you remember my star and dad's.Some times i forget to tell gothram of our"sand on one occassion you might have observed only on stars it is my error.Our gothram is Athreya which is respected one and you should be proud.I come across beautiful girls but you have decided not to marry.Watching Useful programmes and recently watching one Channel promoting motivational stories for all especially for children.Her efforts should be appreciated and time taken for bringing is admirable.I bless her all the success in her future projects.Her voice and modulation mummy likes.This is my recent passion of seeing this channel.Take care As you have mentioned your 27 Bday is coming in next week Saturday.You can do archanai on that day your star Bharani,Athreya gothram. Loving Mummy

No comments: