Sunday, August 11, 2024

Madal 78.

Dear Loving Mummy, I am lunch box friend is writing.Very unexpected tragic incident happened when your loving son and my parents travelling and with heavy rains our car driver stopped in the side.Our fate was very cruel one heavy vehicle was taking the turn since the route was ghat section and with heavy speed crashed our car in to pieces.our car was thrown and all the four including driver was in the car.Luckily some good people called the big ambulence and brought them to near by government hospital.Knowing this crude incident i rushed to the hospital.Mean time my parents ,driver passed.Your son was just breathing .After seeing me slowly he whispered that he may nor survive.He took one promise from me that i have to be with you and dad.Having known his promise that he won't get married .I was shocked and i never expect this tragil end happens to my parents and your loving son and because of me he came for the wedding.Ipromised i will take care of his parents bring them to our place and i also promised that i won't get married will take his position as son for you both.Mean time his last breath was stopped and his body was completly damaged.I am sending his picture for seeing him last.You need not come here since the body was complety damaged.I will come there mummy in two days and take you both to your new home with daughter son.You willbe knowing me as lunch box friend today you know my real name Vasanthy I can not console mummy for this irrecoverable loss which you have more attachment.Your pooja on every friday is helping you that i am joining with you as daughter son.Forme too you both are my loving mummy and dad.I will come there day after tomorrow incidently friday .Your pooja day.Do not loose your mind and hope. Your loving Vasanthy is joining you on friday.We will start a new life in the new environment and surrounded with temples. Loving Vasanthy to Loving Ambujam Mummy

No comments: