Monday, August 12, 2024

One minute story.

Travel and experience. Ram was waiting in Denver airport after checking the luggage and immigration.suddenly he saw one middle aged women was sitting next to him wished Ram and ram too wished her.Are you going to India ,lady asked him.Yes,ram replied .How about you.I am going to London and after a week i will come back to India.After few seconds lady again started my name is vasanthi,i am a journalist came officially to US and now going to UK. I am Ram i came to see my friend here stayed for one month today returning.I see, good .what is your impression about this Country.Good question,i am visiting first time to this beautiful country which has created a big image in the global arena.One must have travel experience .Vasanthi,True.What are you.Basically i am a Creative person. I do ad films and documentaries.Ram's first experience with the Award winning Journalist vasanthi helped him to build his career in newheights. Travel and experience gives you good rewards. K.Ragavan.

No comments: