Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Small Story 33. SriAndal Nachiyar Wish.

Small Story 33.Sri Andal Nachiyar wish.. Vaidehi called her friend Ambujam, but there was no reply. A few minutes later, Ambujam returned the call. "What's the matter?" she asked. "Ambujam, you didn’t tell me about your recent achievement!" Vaidehi exclaimed. "What achievement?" Ambujam asked, puzzled. "You released your individual story recording of Sri Andal Kalyanam for the competition and won the prize!" Vaidehi said excitedly. "My God!" Ambujam gasped. "I had no idea! I just submitted it. They must have announced the results today." "I’m so proud of your dedication," Vaidehi replied. "You attended so many discourses and really put your heart into it. Winning the prize is amazing!" "Thank you," Ambujam said humbly. "I just tried to present it in a way that resonates with those who believe in surrendering at the lotus feet of God to attain Moksham. My dad’s blessings and all my friends’ well wishes helped me." Ambujam's tone was modest, not filled with pride. "My dad always shares stories about Sri Andal Nachiar, and that inspired me to participate." Vaidehi was taken aback by her friend’s humility. "What are you going to do with the prize money?" Ambujam smiled softly. "I’m going to donate the five lakhs to the newly started educational college in Srivilliputtur." K.Ragavan.

No comments: