Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Good one.

*This Poem is Written So Beautifully.* How Can You *" SM_LE "* Without *" I "* ? How Can You Be *" F_NE "* Without *" I "* ? How Can You *" W_SH "* Without *" I "* ? How Can You Be *"N_CE "* Without *" I "* ? How Can You Be a *" FAM_LY " Or *" RELAT_VE "* Without *" I "* ? How Can You Be a *" FR_END "* Without *" I "* ? So *" I "* Am Very Important ! But How Can I Achieve *" S_CCESS "* Without *" U "* ? How Can I *" LA_GH "* Without *" U "*? How Can I Take A *" C_P "* of Tea Without *" U "* ? How Can I Enjoy The *" S_NSHINE "* Without " U " ? How Can I Have *" F_N "* Without *" U "* ? And That Makes *" U "* Also Important As *" I "* Therefore humans *( U & I )* = *WE* need one another in life to be happy, work together and achieve greater things.... 🙂

No comments: