Appreciation to Lakshminarasimhan – 937
It is my privilege to pay tribute to my dear friend, Lakshminarasimhan, with whom I have shared a wonderful friendship for more than eight years. We first met during a train journey while travelling to attend the wedding of our mutual friend's daughter. That chance meeting blossomed into a lasting friendship.
Lakshminarasimhan is an outstanding consultant in the field of Electrical Engineering. His professional excellence, dedication, and commitment to his work have always earned my admiration. I have great respect for people who possess not only professional competence but also a genuine passion for learning and personal growth, and he is one such person.
Beyond his professional achievements, he has a keen interest in creative pursuits and is an avid reader. I feel fortunate that he is one of the regular readers of my posts. His encouraging words and thoughtful feedback have always motivated me to continue writing.
Knowledge is power, and being connected with like-minded people is a true blessing. Lakshminarasimhan is indeed a versatile personality who combines professional excellence with intellectual curiosity and a warm, supportive nature.
Today, I am delighted to pay tribute to this remarkable gentleman. I extend my heartfelt wishes to him, his wife, and their daughter for a life filled with happiness, good health, peace, and prosperity in the years to come.
K. Ragavan
20-7-26
No comments:
Post a Comment