Thursday, September 10, 2026

Good Movie GDN.

 Recently, I watched GDN, and I was truly amazed by Madhavan’s impressive performance as G. D. Naidu, the visionary who created innovative technologies decades ago in Coimbatore, the heart of the Kongu region.

The entire film was beautifully crafted by the team, successfully taking us back to that remarkable era. The portrayal of G. D. Naidu’s life, vision, innovations, and determination was both inspiring and thought-provoking.

Jayaram and the other actors played their roles very well and contributed greatly to the overall impact of the film. I personally enjoyed this movie for its meaningful message, inspiring story, and strong sense of patriotism.

The direction deserves special appreciation, along with the excellent cinematography, performances, and other technical aspects that brought the period to life so effectively.

A commendable attempt to present the life and achievements of a great Indian visionary to today’s generation.

Kudos to the director and the entire team of GDN for creating such an inspiring and memorable biopic!

With warm regards,

K. Ragavan

No comments: