Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Congratulations.

 Dear Mr. Veeresh,


It is amazing and truly wonderful news to know that your Chitraloka Journal has crossed 600,000 subscribers. This is indeed a great achievement and a proud moment not only for you and your team but also for the entire Sandalwood film industry.


As a friend who has known you for more than seven years, I have personally witnessed the remarkable growth and dramatic improvement in your channel’s coverage, content, reach, and subscriber base. Your dedication, passion, and consistent efforts have played a major role in bringing Kannada cinema closer to audiences.


This milestone is a testimony to your hard work and commitment. I am sure this is only the beginning, and I wish you and your entire team continued success in reaching many more milestones and achieving even greater heights in the years ahead.


Heartiest congratulations once again on this remarkable achievement!


With warm regards,

K. Ragavan

No comments: