Kudos to the USA Friends Group940
I have known Kannan for more than two decades since my UAE days. He is a soft-spoken, simple, and humble person with vast administrative knowledge. Now settled in Chennai, he is the founder of the USA Friends Group.
A few years ago, Kannan invited me to join this wonderful group, which consists mainly of students pursuing higher education abroad, particularly in the United States. Ever since I became a member, I have truly enjoyed being part of this close-knit group of around 11 members.
What I admire most is the active participation of every member in meaningful, healthy, and informative discussions. The group brings together students, professionals, and people associated with journalism, making it a vibrant platform for sharing knowledge, ideas, and experiences.
As a writer, I regularly share my articles and short stories with the group. The appreciation and encouragement I receive from the members inspire me to continue writing and contributing.
Before I conclude, I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to Kannan for his dedication, leadership, and extensive knowledge in various fields. His commitment to bringing together like-minded people and creating such a positive environment is truly admirable.
I extend my warm wishes to Kannan, his family, his son, and all the members of the USA Friends Group. May everyone enjoy good health, happiness, peace, and continued success. My blessings and best wishes are with all the students and young professionals for a bright, prosperous, and successful future.
With warm regards,
K.Ragavan
3-8-26
No comments:
Post a Comment