Saturday, December 26, 2009

Article Published in The Gulf today on 26.Dec.09.UAE.(130).

Passionate pal

Among the ships the best ship is friendship. I always quote this before most of my friends who are considered very close to me. This became true in my case, recently. A friend of mine called from Dubai and wished me for Christmas. Even though I don't celebrate the day, he being a Christian wished me on the occasion. I was so happy; friendship does not need to be identified by any religion or nationality. Incidentally, he was my client and was still maintaining his business relationship with the company where I spent 11 years in the UAE. When you are motivated or remembered you will be very happy and no one can see the feelings except you yourself. I was so delighted and happy on the occasion of Christmas. I am wishing my friend as well The Gulf Today's readers a very happy and healthy Christmas.

K.Ragavan

No comments: