Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Life is Beautiful 393.

Ram took the phone.Prasanna was on the other line
Good evening Sir, Where are you
Ram.I just arrived from airport.
Prasanna.Mr Raj Uncle has arrived.
Ram.Yes,i am giving to him
Raj.Prasanna ,how are you.I met your mother .She has sent Sweets 
Prasanna.Why i called you Sir tomorrow friday you are coming to my place for lunch along with Ram sir
Raj.O.K.
Prasanna.How is aunty and others
Raj.All are fine.
Ram.What time we have to come
Prasanna.By 12P.M.
rAM.o.k.
Prasanna.My mother in law wanted to talk with Raj
Ram.Raj,Prasanna's mother in law wanted to talk with you
Raj.Good evening madam,how are you
Vasanthy.I am fine.Tomorrow you can come with Ram for lunch to our house.
Raj.Thanks.Prasanna has already invited me
Vasanthy.I too want to invite.See you both tomorrow.Good night
Raj.Ram see the Courtesy from madam
Ram.Yes,she always behave gently and friendly
Raj.Today Courtesy has become a rare commodity.
Ram.True.But both mother and daughter has good manners
Raj.You mean her daughter Kathambari
Ram.Yes
After few minutes they discussed about the latest developments in Dubai.
Then they watched T.V for some time then went to bed.
The whole day Ram was busy and immediately he went to sleep.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
10-10-17

No comments: