Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good Human beings are Respected is True.

Few days back one of My friend from Ajman ,UAE, uae called and asked whather iam in Bangalore or chennai.?Ireplied Now iam in Chennai ,shortly i will be going to Bangalore.After My Retirement from Uae,icame to My home town Chennai and settled.Since My Daughter stays in Bangalore i will be shuttlingto B.lore frequently,hence my friend asked.The Reason behind one of the Popular Versatile actorVishnuvardhan Passed away .Iwas watching in the TV,his funeral proceedings.He has many films to his credit and awarded many National awards. Iwas watching the Chief Min ister of Karnataka along with other Ministers attended the Funeral of the Departed actor speaks the nature of the Person.Apart from a good actor he is a Good humanbeingliked by the Film Fraternity.Ialways stress in any walks of life if a person does a good job,he should be recoganised is true in this actor's case.
Regards.
K.Ragavan.

No comments: