Monday, August 16, 2010

Life is Beauti ful. 21.

Life is Beautiful.21.
August 17, 2010 by krishnamachari ragavan
Vasanthi saw a small hand bag ,lying in the next table.Probably some body might have left, she was looking around but no body she could find.She went and took the bag, saw the Phone number on the top.She rang that number ,some body responded.
Hello,who is that.
Vasanthi.I am speaking from the Brindavan hotel,in KRS ,Dam.My name is Vasanthi,i found your bag here,what is your good name.
Other side.Thank you Vasanthi,Myname is Radhika, me and my husband came to garden ,and returning to our car Luckily your call came,i did n’t check my bag.My car key is in the bag.Iwill come and collect ,please be there.
Radhika came with her husband.
Vasanthi.Hello,i am Vasanthi.This is ram,check your bag ,vasanthi gave the bag to her.
Radhika.Thank you ,so much Vasanthi.This is my husband Ravi,she introduced her husband to Ram and Vasanthi.We are going to Bangalore,if you are coming  to Bangalore come with us.
Vasanthi.Thank you.Ram wants to go to Bangalore.
Radhika.What about you.
Vasanthi.I will go by bus. I am going to Mysore.
Radhika. No problem, we will drop you at Mysore.By the time rain started heavily.
After forty five Minutes they reached Mysore,Vasanthi got down.
Vasanthi.Thank you so much,Radhika this is my card,When ever you come to Mysore calL me..
Radhika.Thanks.Iwill keep in touch with you.Good night.
Vasanthi was happy that ,Ram got the lift to Bangalore and whispering her self, God is great.
Regards.
K.Ragavan.
See you next week.
August.17.010

No comments: