Monday, August 30, 2010

Life is Beautiful.23.

The news was given by his friend,that Vasanthi’s Mother was admitted in the hospital That news was a shocking to ram.Last week Vasanthi was mentioning ,her mother was fine.Ram tried to contact her phone ,could n’t get. Then he tried that B.M.Hospital of Mysore,got her on the phone.Vasanthi’s voice was very low ,and she was more worried about her mom.
Ram,Dr,told me only few days for my mother.She is in the advanced stage of cancer.
Ram.Oh,my god. i will come immediately to Mysore.
Vasanthi.Do n’t worry ram,i will manage my self.If there is any emergency ,i will call you.
Ram.No,problem.Iwill come there in the evening.
Ram reached that hospital ,in the evening.Vasanthi was so happy to see ram.
Vasanthi.Thank you ,so much ram.You have come,from all the way.
Vasanthi’s mother saw ram,this is the first time she saw the hand some ram,which was described by her daughter.
Mother.Ram,Vasanthi told about you and your Beautiful nature. You have to give me a promise.
Ram.Tell me ,
Mother.Idon’t think ,i will survive for another ten days.Vasanthi likes you very much,and you should marry her.Promise me.
Ram.Iwill certainly marry,do n’t worry about that.You will live many years.
Mother.Thank you ram.Doctors are telling my survival is remote.
Vasanthi.Mom,why you are talking like this.
Mother.No,vasanthi my intution is telling ,i may live only few days.Iam happy you got a nice husband.
Vasanthi.I am praying our God ,you should live many more years.
Mother.No,vasanthi.Itoo want ,but. (tobe continued).
Regards.
K.Ragavan.
See you next week.
August .31.010

2 comments:

R. Ramesh said...

.Itoo want ,but.. baapre what an ending...in suspense...sir eppadi irrukingo? hows fmly? thanks for yr continuous Short Take contributions to The Gulf Today newspaper...

Ragavan said...

Thank you Mr,Ramesh.Iam seeing your Blog regularly,and enjoing your humorus writings.Eager to meet you nextmonth.
K.Ragavan.