Monday, September 6, 2010

Life is Beauti ful. 24.

I may not live few more days also. said ,Vasanthi's mother.
Vasanthi.No don't tell like that.After spending few hours with them Ram left to Bangalore.After few days Ram got the shocking news ,that Vasanthi's Mother passed away.He went to Mysore, saw and consoled  her.What to do, loss is loss.Vasanthi was very weak,she could n't talk much .
Ram.Vasanthi ,why do n't you come to Bangalore ,for a change.
Vasanthi.Thank you Ram.I got promotion and transferred to Mahabaleswar,Near Pune.Iam joining Monday.
Ram.Why so early,you could have join little later.
Vasanthi.If i sit at home ,i will remember mom.So i decided to join.
Ram .As you wish,take care .As soon as you reach there ,call me.I am not able to tell ,any thing other then this.
Vasanthi.Certainly Ram,Even though iam there my mind is with you.You too take care.
Ram.Iwill be remembering our Beautiful My sore days Vasanthi.I can not for get that.
Vasanthi.I too,Ram.Bye.
The Two Beautiful People Departed from the Beautiful Place Mysore.(tobe continued)
Regards,
K.Ragavan.
See you Next week,
September.7.010.

No comments: