Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Life is Beautiful 99.

Ram received a call while taking his Lunch,
Hello,Ram here .Who is on the line.
Kathambari.It's me Ram.If you are having your lunch i will call you later.
Ram.No,Problem Kathambari,Tell me
Kathambari.Igot a Good news for you.Our M.D.has agreed ,for your Visa extension.You can stay here for one more month.
Ram.Is it,Pleasant surprise for me,but expensive Gamble.
Kathambari.Not at all Ram.Tomorrow i am taking to our Guest house in the Media City.Since it was occupied by our Foreign guests,i have put you in the Hotel.I am coming to your Hotel to give the ticket for your Evening Programme.
Ram.What,Evening Programme, any film,
Kathambari.No,Ram.Ihave Booked Desert Safari for you.You will enjoy .
Ram.My God,this is another adventure for me.Thank you So much.My friend Murthy likes Desert safari very much.He had the Opportunity, to go to Desert Safari Last year in Singapore.
Kathambari came ,took Ram to the Desert Safari Tour area.
.Ram,Wait in this same place after returning from the Safari.Our Driver will come and take you to your Hotel.Bye,Take care.See you Morning.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
14-2-12.

No comments: