Monday, February 11, 2013

Life is Beautiful 151.

When you talk with  your loved one's  your  happiness you can not describe  was  true.Ram was happy after talking with  his Vasanthi and  recollecting the conversation.After his morning routine Ram was planning to go to his bank by that time he received a call from the bank
Good Morning Mr,Ram How are you .Why can't you come to the bank. I want to discuss with you about your FD Maturity.
Ram.Infact  i am starting for that only.I will be there in half an hour's time.
Ram reached his bank  .Manager Nachiappan received him,Come  Ram, we will go to my room.
Nachiappan. Today your  FD is maturing I want to renew this with your permission.
Ram.Before that  i want to know what Percentage i will get if i renew.
Nachiappan. 8-5%
Ram.I see  Last year i was getting 10%  this year i will be loosing 1-5% Inflation is growing like  any thing .Difficult to manage with the interest.
Nachiappan. i do agree .
Ram.I am not blaming the bank for the deduction.Govt 's policies make the Common man's life miserable.
Nachiappan.True .
Ram.If i get extra interest i can spare for the deserving students education.This year interest  has reduced by the Govt.I am unable to understand our govt's policy.Today we have so many burning issues ,they are worried about next year's PM candidate.
Nachiappan .Absolutely you are right. We are helpless.
Ram. is there any higher interest from other banks
Nachiappan.To my knowledge our 's is the highest interest.
Ram.O.K. I believe you .Give me the papers i will sign for the renewal.
After finishing the bank work Ram came out saw Raj was coming.
Raj.Ram how are you.
Ram. i am fine.I came to the bank.
Raj.  I came here to deposit in Fd since this bank's interest is little more comparing to other banks.
Ram.Yes,the Manager was telling.Quite true.
Raj.Ram i will make a move.See you next week.Bye.
Ram.Bye.
Ram always worry for the Common man's status. Few people will think about the other man's problems.Ram is one among them and always concern about others.Let us see  in the coming days what all the things will happen from Our Beautiful Ram.
(To be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
12-1-13.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me tell you a truth. As per my experience one has to focus for his own wealth and focus. Whatever food kept in his plate should only be eaten thoroughly and need not listen othe
rs plate either to offer food or to take food. No emotional feeling. May be called selfish. But that s the practical way.