Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Life is Beautiful 164.

Ram 's first day  experience in the office was nice and challenging.He always like new ideas and concept.He was very much impressed in his new Media and Journalism career.When he was recollecting his first day rememberence his phone was ringing.Vasanthi was in the other line
Wel come Ram.How are you ,how is your new job.
Ram.I am fine Vasanthi.Job is  interesting.
Vasanthi.Nice to hear that.Tomorrow can we meet.I am longing to see you.
Ram.Yes,i too want  to see you.Where and when.
Vasanthi.Six p.m. in City Center Since it is close by to you.
Ram..I do n't know tomorrow what time i will be back from the office.
Vasanthi.Ask kathambari .Tomorrow i have my friend's grand son B.Day party in Karama.After attending that i can come to City center.
Ram.I will ask Kathambari tomorrow.Iam very happy after three decades i have come nearer to my beautiful vasanthi that makes me more happy.
Vasanthi .For me too Ram.Many people  lose their love and affection after 50's .In our case our love and affection starts now only .
Ram.True.Because of the long gap as if we are starting our love today.
Vasanthi.Yes.Love has tremandous power .
Ram.No doubt. Our love is entirely different one.
Vasanthi.We understand each other thoughts are same even after two and half  decades is the beauty of our love.
Ram. i love you Vasanthi.I am lucky enough to have your friendship .
Vasanthi.I can not for get our meeting in Mercara  Brindavan gardens and later Bangalore
Ram.i am also remembering those memorable days.I will call this number tomorrow.Take care ,bye now.
VasanthI.You too.Expecting your call tomorrow.Love you bye.
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
14-5-13.

No comments: