Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Life is Beautiful 176.

Ram was happy to receive the phone because Vasanthy was in the other line.
Ram,How are you eager to see you  on friday.
Ram.For that i was about to call you but meantime Kathambari called me and i explained my in ability to come for the lunch on Friday.You have to excuse me Vasanthy.
Vasanthy.Why,what happened on that day.
Ram.Atkinson has fixed a Lunch meeting with Clancy famous anchor on friday.
Vasanthy.No problem Ram ,we will make it some other day.
Ram.You have not disappointed.How many times our meeting waspostponing.
Vasanthy.All for good Ram.Atleast i am talking with my sweet Ram.
Ram.You are really great Vasanthy.I am lucky .
Vasanthy.I too very lucky enough to have your association.Having waited for three decades i can wait  some more time.Any way you are close to me.
Ram.I am also having the same feelings.
Vasanthy.Carry on .Keep in touch dear.
Ram.Certainly Vasanthy.
By that time Atkinson called ram over phone.
Ram  the other day you met the ruler of dubai office and had discussion on their   future development  you remember.
Ram.yes,now what for you are discussing.
Atkinson.Just now i received a call from the ministry's office  the Secretry  was telling me.the ruler was impressed with your suggestions for his future development wanted to meet you again .
Ram. Is it good news .When
Atkinson.That he will inform shortly.My compliments to you.I like your simple approach with big ideas ,authenticity and above all  your impressing nature.
Ram.Thank you.

Atkinson.See you tomorrow in the Clancy meeting.
Ram.OK.
Ram  was happy about Atkinson's compliments.His mind was ready for preparing  the meeting with Clancy a Powerful anchor  in the media world.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
6-8-13.

No comments: