Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Life is Beautiful 195.

Atkinson  happy to receive Ram
Good morning Ram.Sorry to bother you this morning.Couple of letters i received from Raj  thanking our support for their Newses.Today i received a sensational news of the  recent Delhi elections.This coverage of AAP party is very nice.
Ram.I also read in the papers about this new party.
Atkinson.I was taken a back about their Performance and their seats results.It was amazing.
Ram.Very true.As a infant party no body expected 28 Seats from them.
Atkinson. This news you can cover in our afternoon news.That was the reason i wanted to see you.Have tea and go.
Ram.Fine, i will cover this.Of course i will have tea with you then go.
After finishing  tea Ram came to his cabin .Started his routine work.
Evening at 5P.M he received a call from  Vasanthy
Ram Vasanthy here.I saw your after noon news.It was excellent.Your sensational meaningful coverage on the AAP and how they proved their mettle.
Ram.Thank you Vasanthy. I am very happy to receive the comment from my Vasanthy.
Vasanthy.I am more proud of you  because   this work is from my Ram.Love you.
Ram.I too love you.This happiness i am unable to express.
At that time his door was knocked Kathambari was knocking
Vasanthy I will call you later.Bye now.
Vasanthy.Bye,take care.
Kathambari came inside
My congratulations Ram on your superb coverage of AAP.
Ram.Thank you.
Kathambari.I came to congratulate only.See you later
After  Kathambari left Ram was thinking  that day's happenings.
He could n't believe that Vasanthy called him and later Kathambari came .This episode has already written by God.Ram was slowly Murmuring,Life is really Beautiful
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week
17-12-13.

No comments: