Friday, January 24, 2014

Article 336.

Article Published in The Gulf Today Uae on 25 Dec 14 (Article 336).

Cheery friend

Happiness knows no bounds when we meet good friends, especially after a long gap, which is what I am already beginning to experience in anticipation of not just meeting a close friend in the first week of February, but also getting the opportunity of attending  his daughter’s wedding in Chennai.

Our association goes back to the time I lived in the United Arab Emirates when I had the occasion to make his acquaintance in Sharjah through a common friend.

That was seven years ago. Even after my subsequent retirement and return to India, our friendship continues to flourish through the electronic and print media. And now, I am eagerly counting the days left before I come face to face with his cheerful face.
K. Ragavan

No comments: