Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Life is Beautiful 465.

Vasanthy ,Prasanna,Kathambari  ,Nirmala were enjoying their dinner at  Vasanthy's friend Rohini's house.
Vasanthy.The sweet is very nice.What is the name.
 Rohini.This is  Special cake made with milk and sugar little Milk maid i added.
Vasanthy.Taste is superb.Ilove this.
Rohini..One more you take.
Kathambari.I too love this.I will take two
Nirmala.I will also
Prasanna.I love this.But i am little careful in my health.
Nirmala.worried for Diabetes
Prasanna. yes,today diabetes is common with young people.To be on the safe side i am careful.
Nirmala.I am worried for our Seminar session tomorrow.I have preparedbut still worrying
Kathambari.What is the subject you are going to talk if you can tell
Nirmala.About Global terrorism.
Prasanna.Good subject.Today  this  is the main threat for the Globe.
Nirmala.Yes. i have put my points  to eradicate this menace.I have given twenty minutes for this topic.
Prasanna.We all will enjoy your valid points tomorrow.
Nirmala.Hope  i will deliver better.
Vasanthy.Today delivery is most important  for a good administration.
Rohini..I think our Indian PM is doing that
Vasanthy.You are right.He is doing his best to  eradicate terror.
Kathambari.Shall we start our dinner.,
After that they are busy in taking dinner
Every one enjoyed  the dinner.
Vasanthy.Memorable new year dinner Rohini.
Rohini.Thank you vasanthy.After long time  you have come and i am very happy that you enjoyed my cooking.
Vasanthy You are a very good cook.
Rohini..You too.Sweets you are expert.
Both were complimenting each other.
After talking for some time they went to retire.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next week,
26-2-19


No comments: