Monday, December 30, 2019

Tribute to NJ.Ravichander 590.

Today I am going go pen another interesting personality  not only a Banker but also a good writer who has created a big impactover decades is none other than NJ Ravichander.I have been reading his letters .Articles over a decade after I retired and came back to india.His versatile write ups of various subjects in all the leading news papers viz.The New Indian Express .Bangalore Mirror.Deccan chronicle.DeccanHerald are amazing.His Mind space articles in The New indian Express I enjoy very much.His good old memories his affection and love with family members.sibling is remarkable.I remember to talked with him in one occasion of introducing myself after settling in the Beautiful Gardencity which he belongs to. I have been writing this column in my Blog
Over 11 years every Monday.In any walks of life who ever does a good job whether he/she should be recognized is my opinion.
Today I am very happy to tribute this remarkable writer and wishing him in the coming days also he will deliver with his unbiased opinion.His sport's  comment also very good.Before I conclude wishing him and all family members A Very Happy and HealthyNew year.
K.Ragavan
See you Next week
30-12-19
www.ragavan_creativity.blogspot.com

No comments: