Sunday, August 23, 2020

Tribute to My friend SP.Srinivasan 624.

 It was a shocking news not only to me but also the entire family about the demise of my good old friend SP .Srinivasan popularly known as SPS in the family Crcle.Iknow this friendly person even before seeing his sister my wife for nearlyfifty eight years  is really amazing to me.When ever i meet we both will discuss in general and all others welfare is important.My three daughters are more attached to him as their favorite Uncle and he too .When i visited last year  August if i remember along with my grand son Shashank for American embassy interview we stayed there and the hospitality bestowed by him and his children still in my memory.He is the fatherly person to his family siblings and one of the respectable member in his relative circle especially in his Uncle's family members.Even though he departed from us his soft spoken friendly nature with hospitality always remembered by us.Others lost their relative but i lost not only a good friend but also respectable brother in law.He is not only a good banker but also a good fund managing person with his foresight and vision..However he is going to attain a wonderful  place by Acharyan's anoograham and  Lord's blessings.Only his body left us but his characteristic personality is still with us.I miss my good old friend who has seen my ups and down in my life and i am very much reluctantly delete his id in my contacts as i have been sending my writings every day till 23Morning andhe is one  of my admirer like my way of writngs..I Pray for him and Let God give courage to his wife  ,Children and grand children.

Irepeat once again missing my good old friend. also a cricket lover.
With Warm Regards,
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
24-8-20
blogger-ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com
write2ragavan.wordpress.com

No comments: