Monday, December 21, 2020

Tribute to Mr Kalaimani 641.

 Today i am going to pen another interesting personality whom i know for more than two decades who is a  popular  professional in insurance sector is none other than my good friend Kalaimani.I know him through profession turned a good friend liked my write ups.Ever since i met him  two decades back in the beautiful emirates still continue our friendship  through mails almost every day .He  reads my letters  whenever published as well my blogs which i am mailing every day.His motivation made me to deliver better and till today i enjoy his  friendship.Known for his knowledge in Insurance as a technical person with his vast experience and handling is laudable.I met him a decade back  in 2011 when i visited UAE after i departed in 2009 after spending 16 years in the glorious risk management field as a marketing professional.We spent few hours and exchanged our ideas and thoughts.After that till date i have been sending my mails regularly .He writes to me immediately and appreciate my letters  which i always remember.Even though i departed from the UAE still my friendship with good friends like him and my association with the leading papers viz,GulfNews,The National,KhaleejTimes and The Gulf Today.Today i am very happy to tribute this  Soft spoken ,Knowledgeable and memorable Insurance stalwart.

K.Ragavan

See You Next Week

21-12-20

blogger-ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com

write2ragavan.wordpress.com

No comments: