Sunday, May 23, 2021

Tribute to My Friend Late ORS 663.

 Today i am going to pen another interesting personality not only my close relative but also a good friendlate  OR Sundarrajan shortly known as ORS in our family circle.My association with him for more than 48 years  even since i entered into  my wife's place.He was 4 th son inlaw and i am 5 th son inlaw .Our  friend  ship  is more vibrant  apart  from relation ship was not an exaggerated one.When ever we meet in family functions ,marriages we discuss various topics mainly old Holly Wood movies especially actors viz,Gregory Peck,Sean connary and many others and bolly wood old songs of Rafi ,Kishore and Tamil movies too.He is always pleasant smart dressed person with  attractive smiling face  was more impressed me.Being an Pharma Professional i too fond of dress code.More than this i can not for get his help in 1993 before i depart for the UAE.He received me at Mumbai air port in the late night  and took me to his quarters of Metal Box where he was working.On e full day stay with him was more comfortable with his hospitality and beautiful breakfast and lunch.On 15Oct ober 93 after noon again he dropped me in the airport to see me offfor Dubai still in my memory.In 2019 me and my entire family attended his 80 th function spent happily along with our relatives i still remember.The tragic departure came for him which no one anticipated because of the deadly pandemic.My daughters attached to his children very much.Many times he visited with his family to Bengaluru and we all enjoyed his company.

Man known for his soft nature ,good dress consciousness and above all good humanbeing is no more.Even though he departed his principles of  Manners and dress code will be remembered for ever. His departure is a irrecoverable loss to his Wife son and daughters and grand children. IPray Our Acharyan should give them courage and confidence to get rid of his  departure and peaceful days to continue.Today i am very happy to tribute  this personality  more than a relative a good friend and conversationist.

K.Ragavan

See You Next week

24-5-21

blogger -ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com

write2ragavan.wordpress.com

No comments: