Sunday, March 27, 2022

Tribute 706.

Tribute to My Friend Kamal 706. Today i am going to pen an another interesting personality whom i have been associated for more than twenty eight years and till today is none other than my friend Kamal.Ever since i joined Union insurance company in the tiny emirate ofAjaman,during my official visit i met him .He was working for Petroleum Company .and our association started .He is friendly,helping nature and above all mature and knowledgeable.I could not forget his help in 2004 to 2005 June by sending my letter through fax to various newspapers ,as i have no Computer knowledge.After that our association was continuing and made a good bond between us.He introduced few friends of him .Even after my departure from the UAE in 2009 he is the one person sends me greetings for my b.day as well wedding day regularly till today.He hails from Mangalore where famous Banking professionals was born.Today i thought of this soft spoken and friendly person whom i always remember his help decades back.Be fore i conclude wishing him ,his wife ,son and ailing mother a very happy and healthy days in the coming days.Today i am very happy to tribute this good old associate. K.Ragavan. See You Next Week 28-3-22.

No comments: