Monday, January 30, 2023

Tribute 751.

Old Memories can not be ignored Recently, after four and half decades, i met my good old Pharma friends and one in my City Bengaluru. The visit made me very happy. We discussed our good old days where we traveled and enjoyed. I came to know that my batch of friends who worked in Madurai formed a group and planned to meet in the month of March in Chennai. My friend added me to the group in March. When I saw the names in the group, I was thrilled. Most of my friends were my batchmates. A couple of friends were also residing in my city. Decades back, in the Pharma Industry my profession as a Medical Representative was decent and included lucrative salary and other benefits. More than that he is the Ambassador between Pharma industry and Medical profession carrying the message of his products with merits and demerits of others. Having spent three decades in various positions in this sophisticated profession and leaving a gap of three decades going to meet my good old associates is not only thrilling but also made me want to see their change in physique. Memories will always give you happiness and it can not be ignored. We worked for Wonderful Companies with repute of Research and Quality Control in their Units. Respect from the Medical profession and Pharmacist friends i still remember. At this age of Senior Citizen one should enjoy with what he likes and memories is very important. I Am very eager to looking forward to meet all our friends on their present status. With Warm Regards, K.Ragavan 30-1-23.

No comments: