Sunday, May 14, 2023

Tribute 766

Tribute to Actor, Producer Mammotty 766. Today, I am set to chronicle another intriguing luminary of the silver screen who has left an indelible mark over the years. He has etched his name not only in the realm of cinema but also in the vast expanse of media with his esteemed contribution to Kairali T.V. Furthermore, his benevolent endeavors and numerous accolades have solidified him as a formidable actor of our times. Stalwart Mammotty requires no formal introduction, for his name resonates with millions, and although many have penned tributes to him, I feel compelled to immortalize him in my blog for my own satisfaction. I have had the pleasure of witnessing the brilliance of this legend through his remarkable repertoire of films, a selection of which I shall present below. They encompass his Tamil ventures as well as dubbed films: - MaruMalarchi - Dhalapathi - Alagan - Aanandham - Mounam Sammadham - Iyer the great - New Delhi - Karmegam - One - CBI 5 - Perasiriyar Chanakyan - CBI Diary Kuripu - Pokiri Raja - Kasim - Lawyer Aravind Additionally, he has graced the Malayalam film industry with countless unforgettable performances, although a few have momentarily eluded my memory. I deeply admire his composed demeanor in the CBI series and find immense pleasure in his impeccable dialogue delivery. Today, it brings me immense joy to pay tribute to this illustrious stalwart, extending heartfelt wishes for a joyous, prosperous, and serene life ahead for him and his beloved family. With warm regards, K. Ragavan See you next week, 15-5-23

No comments: