Monday, December 13, 2010

Life is Beautiful.38.

Raj ,continued his talk, I was happy yesterday ,when i came to know from my senior Journalist friend about your talents.You have written many Stories,Articles and issues on various subjects to local as well international Journals.
Ram.Oh,You are talking that. Idid n't tell you this,because for the Past Twenty years i am not writing .I am happy your friend remembered me.How this topic came.
Raj.My friend Srivatsa came to my house yesterday saw your photo ,on my table,then he was complimenting about you.
Ram.Thank you Raj.This i have not hide Wantedly,since i have stopped writing,i did n't tell.
Raj.Why you stopped,what is the reason for that.?
Ram.Icould n't concentrate ,because in the collage i was bestowed with many responsibilities.
Raj.Now ,you can do.
Ram .Let me try.
Meantime Raj got a call from his home,departed.
After his departure Ram was feeling ,why he told Raj,that he could not concentrate
The reason he only knows. (to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See you Next week,
December.14.010.

No comments: