Friday, February 18, 2011

Article.(189).

Article.(189).

Article Published in The Gulf Today ,UAE On 19.February 11. Learn manners

I always enjoy my train journey in India from Chennai to Bangalore by an express train. At times I come across good friends who share their experiences and I reciprocate.

Recently, I had an experience while travelling. Unlimited breakfast is provided in this particular train, even though the duration of travel is five hours. I was seated near the window and two others were sitting next to me. A passenger was reading a newspaper when the pantry man served breakfast. The passenger tried to turn the newspaper, when he hit the server’s hand by mistake forcing him to spill ketchup and other eatables on the white shirt of a co-passenger.

Can you believe this? The person who turned the newspaper and was responsible for the chaos did not as much utter a word of apology!

I wonder how some people behave like this in a public place.
K. Ragavan

No comments: