Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Life is Beautiful.80.

Y es ,I agree with you Ram.What all the Habits we develop in our Early days ,will continue,Raj accepted Ram's Philosophy
Ram. Yes Raj,what all the Habits W heather Good or Bad only will follow us in the Later stage.Your selection should be careful in the early days.
Murthy.You are right Ram.After your association i learned a lot.
Ram.Do n't praise me.I am an ordinary Person.
Murthy. But ,you do n't know your Strength.We are all Lucky.
Ram.I too,At that time Raj received a call from his office.
Raj.Yes sir.Iwill follow that story.Iam out side ,i will call you later.
Ram.Any thing urgent Raj.
Raj.Yes Ram,My office wants My coverage for the recent Rs 32.Controversy.
Ram.Yes,i saw yesterday in the News,Govt is Going to have, different Strategy for the Commonpeople .Will they make it.
Raj.That is a Good question.
Ram.Present Govt ,does n't have Ethics and Policy.
Raj.Ihave to cover this story,Sorry i am bothering about My Profession.
Ram.Not at all.This is the Burning Problem of the Commonman.Even a Person Gets 32RS Per day how he can thrive is my question.Our Percapita income is not correlated,with our Committments.This topic is important for every one.I am really happy one of My friend as a Versatile Journalist.Wishing you all the Best for your coverage.
After that they all departed from Hotel Southern Star.When Ram reached his house rain started.Mysore weather will be very nice in the afternoon rains.(tobe continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
October 4.011

No comments: