Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Life is Beautiful 103.

Next day Morning Kathambari called Ram
Good morning Ram.How are you.
Ram.I am fine Kathambari.Tell me about today's Programme.
Kathambari.My original Programme was to come and take you to my house for Lunch.Suddenly My MD has Given some important work.I am sending our Driver to pick you from your Hotel.I will come for Lunch before Two P.M. i am sending the car at 1.o.p.m.
Ram.Fine.I will be ready at that time.Mean while i will attend my work.Why you are taking so much trouble ,Mum has come only Yesterday night.She needs Good rest for couple of hours ,because of the long Journey.
Kathambari.She has taken enough rest.She only asked me to invite you.More then one month you have taken food out side.
Ram.O.K.See you at your place.
Exactly 1.p.m.the Driver came and took Ram reached Kathambari's Place at 1-20.P.M.
Ram was Pressing the Bell, Coming ,a Beautiful Sweet voice came from in side.The voice was none other then his Vasanthy.When she opened the door Ram was taken a back.She was wearing a Beautiful Pink color Saree with wonderful Smile.
Please come Mr Ram.
Ram.Thank you.He entered in side the Hall.
Vasanthy.What would you like to have.Fanta or Pepsi.
Ram.No.Before Lunch i won't take any thing.
Vasanthy looked at him.Ram saw her Beautiful expressive eyes .
Vasanthy.Fine.Let Kathambari comes ,we all will have Lunch.
Ram was enjoying her lovely voice.Imagined his olden days with her.How many hours they have spent in Discussions.Suddenly Ram's inner side was telling,Are you Crazy.She is not your Old Vasanthy.She is Kathambari's Mum.By that time Telephone was ringing.
(tobe continued).
K.Ragavan
See you Next week
13-3-12.

No comments: