Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Life is Beautiful 128.

While taking the dinner Kathambari told Ram, Tomorrow night we are leaving to Dubai.If you want to see any thing here we can extend our stay.
Ram.Thank you Kathambari. you have taken me to all the important places.Ireally had a nice time in this Beautiful City.
Kathambari.I really thank you for your participation in this conference on behalf of our Company.
Ram.Not at all.You have given me an Opportunity for me.
Kathambari.O.K.Take care.Hope you enjoyed the Dinner.
Ram.Yes,I really enjoyed.Take care .See you in the morning.Bye.
Kathambari left for her room.
After that Ram was going through that day's news papers.
After reading the papers Ram closed his eyes started thinking When he came to Dubai,met
his Beautiful Vasanthy and other developments Particularly Cyprus visit. God was very kind enough to him to meet his vasanthy after Two and half decades.At that time his phone was ringing.He was wondering at this hour who is going to call him.When he took the phone,Hello Ram,How are you.Had your dinner.It is none other than Vasanthy in the other line.He was surprised
Hello,I had my dinner.How about you.
Vasanthy.I also had.Now you must be happy after seeing my letter.
Ram could not answer immediately.What answer he can give.He was thinking, he can not disappoint her by telling No.He said,Yes Vasanthy.Now i am very happy.
Vasanthy.I have been praying the God that certainly a day i will meet you.My prayers has not gone in vein .
Ram.Thank you Vasanthy. By that time Ram's room bell was ringing.
(tobe continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
4-9-12.

No comments: