Monday, September 10, 2012

Life is Beautiful 129.

Ram opened the door.Kathambari was standing.Ram asked her to come in side.
Kathambari.Thank you Ram.Are you busy in packing.I finished my packing.Igot a call from my M.D.asking me to bring you to our office tomorrow in the after noon.
Ram.I see,what for,you have any idea.
Kathambari.No,I am also anxious to know the reasons.
Ram.I am really surprising. I already visited your Office.What for your M.D.asking you to bring me. what is his his Good name.
Kathambari.Mr,Henry Atkinson he is holding Executive Director as well MD Posts  we shortly call him Atkinson..Any way tomorrow afternoon we will be knowing.He asked me when you are leaving to India.
Ram. four days is more.
Kathambari.One daywe will go for Shopping.
Ram.I am not keen on shopping.But i have to get few gifts for my friends.
Kathambari.O.K.Ram i will come back after twenty minutes..
Ram. By that time I Will be ready.
They left the hotel reached the Airport.After checking in the Counter, some body was calling Ram.He saw the staff member of Cyprus Airlines,Excuse me sir,Can i have your Passport,how many of you are travelling.
Ram.What for you need.We are two.
Staff.We are Up grading you to Business Class.Ram gave his Pass port and Kathambari gave her.
While going Kathambari was telling.I have traveled many times ,but none of the trip i got the Up grade from the Airlines.Because of you this time i got.
Ram.Iam really surprised when he asked the passport.Now i understood. .I never expected this and also anticipate this.
Kathambari.The Beautiful quality of you is your Simplicity and never expect any thing.
Ram.From my child hood i develop this .(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See you Next Week,
11-9-12.

Ram saw the person.She was a Beautiful lady

No comments: