Monday, November 12, 2012

Life is Beautiful 138.

Ram opened the door saw the room waiter was standing.Good Morning Sir,There is a Letter for you.
Ram.Me,from where.Give me.
Ram opened the letter it was from Prasanna.He was asking Ram when he will come to Mysore because he is leaving for Italy in few days.He has also mentioned that he will call him in the evening.
Ram came inside told Vasanthy about Prasanna and  the letter.
Vasanthy.I am happy Prasanna has got high respect for  you.I am proud of you .
Ram.Thank you.What i your Programme.
Vasanthy.I want to spent some time with you.
Ram.Fine.What you would like to have.
Vasanthy.Thanks.I brought you Badam cake prepared by me.
Ram.What is the Occassion.
Vasanthy.Nothing it is  My happiness  for your new job.
Ram took the cake.It was nice .You take
Vasanthy.Yes,how was it.
 Ram.Nice Beautiful taste .More ghee.
Vasanthy.Yes,i put more ghee.I know you like more ghee.I remember when we had Mysore Pak two and half decades back from  Venkateswara sweets,Chick pet in Bangalore.
Ram.I too remember.
Vasanthy.Old memories we can not forget Ram i was longing to meet you all this years.
Ram.i  too.But time went fast.
Vasanthy.When you want to join.
Ram. First i want to go to Mysore for few days then i can report.
Vasanthy.You can join immediately.
Ram.Ido n't know about Kathambari's M.D.Decision.
By thattime Ram's Mobile was ringing.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
13-11-12.

No comments: