Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life is Beautiful 169.

Ram took the phone Kathambari was in the other line
Ram ,evening i am going to take you to the new flat  more spacious for you.
Ram.Good, where is the location.
Kathambari.In between my house and Lulu hypermaket.
Ram.Fine,what time we have to go.
Kathambari.Seven P.M. the land lord will be available at that time.We have to sign the agreement.
Ram.O.K.
Kathambari.I will come to your flat  at 6-45 P.M. You can leave the office at 4-30.P.M.
Ram.Thank you.I will be ready at 6-45.p.m.
After the conversation Ram called Vasanthi
Vasanthi ,there is a slight change in our meeting.Kathambari is taking me to the new  flat in the evening for signing the agreement.I do n't know why our meetings are postponing
Vasanthi .Do n't worry Ram.For every thing there must be reasons.I am happy at least you are  here in Dubai .We will fix some other day.
Ram.Thank you Vasanthi.
Vasanthi .Talking with you i am so happy ..
Ram.Me too never thought will see my beautiful Vasanthi
Vasanthi .This beautiful words make me more happy Ram.I love you so much.
Ram.I too.I will keep in touch with you.Bye now.
Vasanthi .Bye,take care.
In this World love is in many forms.Most of the loves only for  sexual and personal relation  ships and  this love is entirely different and beautiful.With understanding,believe in reality and above all deep  maturity.
Even though they have not married met after twenty five years they do n't feel any change in their love the day one met in Bangalore.This is some thing new,novel,Fantastic ,Wonderful and above all Beautiful.
 (to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
18-6-13.


No comments: