Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Life is Beautiful 204.

Ram took the phone.Prasanna was on the other line.
Good after noon sir,How are you.
Ram.I am fine.What is the matter.I never expected from you at this hour.
Prasanna. Nothing is particular.I have not  talked you for long time.That is the reason i wanted to say hello to you.
Ram.Kind of you.I always remember you.How is mother and  other friends.
Prasanna.All are fine.O.K. Take care Bye
Ram.Bye,you too take care.Regards to all our friends.
After talking with Prasanna ,his  bell was ringing.He opened the door saw Kathambari was standing.
Good after noon Ram.Shall we make a move.
Ram.I am ready.But while going i want to buy Mysore Pak from Krishna sweets .
Kathambari.No need.Mummy prepared Mysore pak at home.
Ram.I see .
Kathambari.Mummy and me fond of Mysore pak.
Ram.Every body likes.I am very much fond of this sweet.
While driving Kathambari expressed her happiness that their Channel was rated best in Middle east.
Ram.Kathambari  it was a good news for us in the new year.Let us hope 2014 will be a healthy year for all of us.
Kathambari.Yes,i too pray for that.At that time she received
 a call from Vasanthy.
Ram take my  mobile and talk to mum.
Ram.Hello,Who is on the line.
Vasanthy was never expected her call will be taken by Ram.
Vasanthy.I am Vasanthy here, i am waiing for you both.
Ram was happy to hear the sweet melody voice  of his Beautiful Vasanthy.
He wanted to tell  Ilove you,but  could n't because Kathambari was driving
Ra.We are on the way .Another ten minitues we will be there.
Vasanthy. O.K.See you in the house.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You next Week,
18-2-14..


No comments: