Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life is Beautiful 209.

 Prasanna was in the other line.Good evening Sir,How are you.
Ram. I am fine.Tell me
Prasanna.I am happy to inform you  i am coming to Dubai officially next Monday.
Ram.  I am very happy .
Prasanna.My company is deputing me for one year ,and later if my services  are required i will be posted in Dubai.
Ram.How is Murthy.
Prasanna.He is fine.He is the person responsible for my Dubai posting.
Ram.Good,Why this decision 
Prasanna.You know sir,Our Principles   Bracco  opened a Unit in Dubai.They want a  distribution set up for mIddle east and  North Africa wanted our help in this regard.I will be helping in  setting up the distribution  
initially; later we will have a liason office in Dubai.
Ram.Fantastic idea.
Prasanna. Murthy is responsible for this idea and approved by our M.D.
Ram. Why you are selected for this.
Prasanna. Since i am yourstudent  and you will guide me in Dubai.
Ram.You like to Come to Dubai.
Prasanna.Certainly Sir,You are there and you will guide and motivate.
Ram.I am extremely happy about your  career growth.I should thanks to Murthy.
Prasanna. Yes Sir,He is the main person responsible for my growth in  my company ,and all because of you sir.
Ram.I have not done any thing.You have  delivered your  work and got the reward from your  company.Which air line you are coming.
Prasanna.Emirates
Ram.  Write to me.
Prasanna.Yes sir.Take care ,Good night.
After the conversation Ram Went for a walk.
(to be continued).
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
25-3-14.



.

No comments: