Monday, March 3, 2014

Life is Beautiful 206.

Kathambari took the phone.Atkinson was in the other line.
Kathambari ,Good morning.Are you busy.Can i take few  minitues
Kathambari.Yes sir ,tell me
Atkinson.Today  evening you have to  go to Inter Continental Hotel  for  the coverage of Bollywood actors.
I am very particular that you should go .
Kathambari.What for they are coming sir.
Atkinson. I do n't know what for they are coming.But i got  appointment  for you with Aamir khan.
Kathambari.Fine, Regarding
Atkinson.He is  conducting a popular programme in India  by name Satyamevjayate dealing various issues.
I want to focus in our Channel on this.
Katham bari.Nice.At what time my interview with him.
Atkinson.Exactly at 7P.M.Our camera man Nayak will be there at 7P.m.
Kathambari.O.K.Sir,i will do my best on this programme.

After the Conversation with Atkinson Kathambari was looking at Ram.
Ram.Fine .You will do this Job
Kathambari.First time i am going to meet a  film actor.
Vasanthy.That to a great actor like Aamir khan
Ram.One of the finest actors in Bolly wood.
Kathambari.Among his films i like Tare Zameen Par
Vasanthy.Good movie with a social message.
Kathambari.Shall we go to Dining hall.It's time for lunch.
Vasanthy.Of course Let us all go.
They all reached the Dininig table.
Kathambari was helping  Vasanthy.
Vasanthy was serving Ram.Feel free.eat well.
Ram.I do n't feel shy in eating.What ever i like i will eat well.
Kathambari.I too like that.I like sweets  particularly My sore Pak.
By that time Vasanthy was bringing Mysore pak.
Vasanthy.First let us start with sweet.
She  has put two pieces of My sore Pak each
Ram.Excellent taste with Ghee.
(to be continued0.
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
4-3-14.


No comments: