Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Life is Beautiful 215.

After talking with Prasanna Ram received a call from Atkinson.
Ram,I am out side will be back in Thirty Minitues . i want to discuss some important matter with you.
Ram. O.K.Mr Atkinson i am here in my room only you are welcome.
By that time Kathambari entered  to Ram's Cabin
Good Morning Ram,How are you.
Ram.I am fine.How are you.
Kathambari.I am fine.Why i came here is one of my friend has come on a Visit looking for a good opening
that guy is a Pharma man.
Ram.What i can do
Kathambari.Your friend Murthy's Company opened a Office here .May be they may  look for a  person who has got experience.
Ram.I do n't know wheather they require or not.I will find out for you.
Ram immediately tried for Prasanna.But he was told he has gone for lunch.
Ram.Kathambari My friend has gone for lunch.I have to find out  wheather they need
Kathambari.No Problem Ram this guy is staying near our place.I will ask him to contact you.You can guide him.
Ram.Fine,what is his name.
Kathambari.His name is Chander.One of my friend's cousin.
Ram.O.K. How is Mummy.
Kathambari.Mummy is fine.Today she was asking about you.
Ram.Convey my regards to her.
Kathambari. i have forgotten We are going to perform  Satyanarayana Pooja next week.I will tell you the exact date you have to come for that.
Ram.Certainly,Satyanarayana Pooja is very important and i love to attend.
Kathambari.O.K.I will ask Chander to call bye now.
Ram.Bye
By that time Atkinson was entering  in to Ram's  Cabin.
(to be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
13-5-14.

No comments: