Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life is Beautiful 217.

Ram took the phone.Vasanthy was in the other line
Ram How are you.
Ram.I am fine Vasanthy ,Are you ok.
Vasanthy.I am fine Ram.Why i called you   Our Satyanarayana Pooja was postponed since the person performing  the pooja has gone to India on some urgent work yesterday.
Ram.No problem
Vasanthy.That was one reason i called you  and second reason i have not talked wwith you for long time.
Ram.I too was thinking  long time we have not met.
Vasanthy.How is your work.
Ram.Fine,i  am enjoying my work.
Vasanthy.Today i am wearing your favorite saree.Can you tell the Color.
Ram.Green
Vasanthy.How  correctly you are telling.
Ram.I like that color .When you asked particularly i know you will be wearing that.
Vasanthy.Good.What shirt you are wearing.
Ram.Tell me what color
Vasanthy.Blue
Ram.Exactly ,how you are telling.
Vasanthy.Since you asked i know your favorite color.
Ram.What a coincidence.
Vasanthy.Yes Ram.Oulr love is true and above all sacred one.We met after  twenty five years  and i still remember my Ram's   taste.
What was the first movie we saw in Bangalore.
Ram.How can i forget my  favorite movie Sumai Thangi and the songs sung by P.B.Srinivas.
Vasanthy.Unfortunately he is no more.One of the talented singer with gifted voice.Kalakkama Mayakkama song even today we enjoy.
Ram.Wonderful song.What else Vasanthy.
Vasanthy.Nothing Ram i have to go for Shopping  to get provisions.Take care,Love you.
Ram.Love you Vasanthy.You too take care.
(To be continued)
K.Ragavan.
See You Next Week,
27-5-14.

No comments: