Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Life is Beautiful 390.

For the past few days Dubai climate was very cold.People driving the Vehicles finding it  difficultto drive because of fog.Many accidents have  been reported and some  lost their lives.Air Port also  more fog and many flights has been cancelled.Ram was coming to his office .Ali was driving the car carefully.
Ram.Ali only in Shaick Zayed road the traffic is too much.Because all  the officeslocated in this road.
Ali.True ,sir.I have been seeing the traffic growth over the years.It is increasing like any thing.
Ram.Correct,in my experience i have seen the fast growth of Dubai.
By the time Ram received a call from Nirmala.
Good morning Uncle,how are you.
Ram.I am fine,how is dad and Mum
Nirmala.Both are fine.Today dad is going to  have Kalyana utsavam in your favorite temple at Mysore.
Ram.You mean Vontikopal Venkateswara temple.I have seen the tremendous growthin front of me.Good thing Dad has done.
Nirmala.I will be moving to Karama tomorrow.
Ram.Very good.You are located in a beautiful place surrounded by many good restaurants.
Nirmala.Yes Uncle.All with your blessings
Ram.Not at all.Venkateswara's blessings
Nirmala.I wanted to inform this .Take care
Ram.You too.Keep in touch with me.
After that Ram received another call.This time from his Beautiful Vasanthy
Hello Ram,How are you.Here too much fog
Ram.I am on the way to my office.
Vasanthy.I see,take care.Love you.I suddenly thought of you want to say hello to you.
Ram.Thank you .
Vasanthy.Hopefully this friday we will meet and have lunch in my house.I wanted to invite Nirmala also.
Ram.Good.What other news.
Vasanthy.No thing.Remembering you always and our old days
Ram.I too.Take care.I reached my office.Bye now
Vasanthy.Bye
(tobe continued)
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
19-9-17

No comments: