Sunday, September 3, 2017

Tribute to S Parthasarathy Iyengar (SP.Sir)470

Tribute to S.Parthasarathy Iyengar (SP sir)
Today I am going to pen on a distinguished person who led his life as a good human being and demonstrated an impressive personality; none other than the late S. Parthasarathy Iyengar popularly known as SP sir. Four decades ago, he was associated with one of the leading financial service institute rendering services to auto & vehicle finances. Known for his hard work, sincerity and integrity he earned not only a good name with the founder of his organization but was revered by his children and grandchildren likewise. I was associated with him for three decades as his fifth son-in-law. He entertained my friends with wonderful hospitality whenever they visited me in Chennai. His house was open to all and there would be a minimum of twenty to twenty five people including guests and extravagant feast every day which used to be a great affair and a sight to behold in those days. Relatives, friends, and other neighbors liked him very much because of his good nature and simplicity. Not just because I was his son in law, I want to tribute this great personality for his achievements in life. His children and grandkids are well settled and some in abroad still speak about his reputation even today. Even though he is departed, I still remember his smiling face with his honest and charitable nature. I want to tribute this great legend on his hundredth Birth day which falls on 2nd November. On this memorable day, I would like to congratulate my wife's relatives on their achievements and successes because of the late Legend SP sir's blessings.
K.Ragavan
K.Ragavan
See You Next Week,
4-9-17
www.ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com

No comments: