Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tribute to Director PaRanjith 505.

Today I am going to pen another interesting film personality from South Indian film industry is none other than Director Pa Ranjith.in a short span of time he has established his name very well is not an exaggeration.Started his career with Siva shanmugham and N.Linguswamy later becomeindependent director.He has worked with Leading actors viz,Rajanikanth,Karthi and many others.He was also bestowed with awards for his work is laudable.Even  though he has few films all are remarkable.
I have seen Madras which he was bestowed award.On the one hand I applaud this young upcoming Director for his concept on Dalit and focusing for them but on the other he should concentrate other subjects is my view. Beautiful cinematography will be visible  in his films by G.Murali and locations.
t
Today I am happy to tribute this talented up coming Director.
K.Ragavan
See you Next week
14-5-18
W.w.w.ragavan-creativity.blogspot.com

No comments: