Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Life is Beautiful 424

Murthy returned from office.Aarti was waiting for him.
Good evening.good news Nirmala’s horoscope is matching with the boy.’s horoscope.Boy’s dad called and asked me when  They can see the girl.
Murthy.Good news.i have to find out from NIrmala when she can come.She has to get leave from the office.Since she has promoted recently her job is more responsible.I will call today.
Aarti.It seems the boy’s side are good.They promptly responded the tally of the horoscope.
Murthy.They are interested  to have connection in our family.My friend who introduced them told
Me this.

Aarti..By god’s grace this alliance should click.Boy’s photo also nice.
Murthy.More over He is also going to work in Dubai.
Aarti.That is main plus point for both.
By that time Raj called
Murthy.Good evening ,how are you.
Raj.i am fine.Tomorrow I am going to Dubai.you want to give any items to NIrmala give me.
Murthy.Nice.i was about to call you and tell the good news.Nirmala’s horoscope is matching with the boy.They want to see the girl.you tell NIrmala when she can come to Mysore.
Raj.This is a wonderful news.once I reached Dubai I will call and ask her to come as early as possible.I will also tell Ram to tell her boss to sanction leave.
Murthy.where you are going to stay.
Raj.First I have  booked a service apartment but Ram canceled that and asked me to stay with him.
Murthy.good.you will also have a nice company.
Raj.Tomorrow morning  after seeing Prasanna’s mother I will come to your house to collect the items from you.
Murthy.Thank you Raj.i will be in the House since tomorrow Saturday
Raj.i know tomorrow is holiday for you.i will see you tomorrow.
After that Murthy and Aarti went to temple.
(Tobecontinued)
K.Ragavan
see you next week
15-5-18